Klook.com

Monday, June 29, 2020

If you could change your face to Kim Minjoo's or Lee Naeun's face, which one would you choose?





Which one would you choose?
Kim Minjoo has this oriental beauty, and on the other side Lee Naeun has this refreshing, fruit-like beauty...? 
Choose by upvoting/downvoting this post 

[+554][-806]

1. [+192][-19] I personally like Kim Minjoo's beauty more...

2. [+174][-1] I'm so fucking happy to have this type of concern

3. [+127][-18] I saw Lee Naeun on Inkigayo today and I have to say that she's gorgeous... I'm saving all of her gifs that I see

4. [+48][-1] Minjoo

5. [+47][-4] Both of them are very beautiful, but I would choose Naeunie's

6. [+39][-1] Kim Minjoo... She's so freaking beautiful...

7. [+38][-1] Kim Minjoo

8. [+36][-0] .. 

9. [+30][-2] Don't you think Kim Minjoo gives off Queen Bee vibes? Is it because of her fox-like face...? On the other side, Naeun looks like a princess, the precious daughter of a wealthy family

10. [+29][-1] Minjoo on her graduation ceremony... And unbelievably, this picture was taken by a phone camera

trazy.com