Klook.com

Monday, June 29, 2020

Sunmi's best song that receives no disagreements at all


They picked the right melody, beat, concept, MV, everything about this era.


-I love Siren, but I didn't expect it to be in this postㅋㅋㅋ I thought it would be 24 Hours or Gashina.

-What... I thought it was Gashinaㅋㅋㅋ I think Gashina still wins over Siren

-Isn't it Gashina?

-I thought it would be either 24 Hours or Gashina...

-I honestly don't know this song... But I know 24 Hours and Gashina

-Of course, it's Gashinaㅋㅋㅋ A lot of idols danced to that song in public and a lot of people cover the dance, too!

-No... It's not Siren...

-The OP wrote Siren because s/he wanted the post to trend and s/he knew people would leave a lot of comments to leave their opinionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I honestly love all of Sunmi's songs...

-Full Moon...

-What are you talking about... It's Gashina...

-But isn't Gashina her most famous song...?

-Nope. I have to disagree, her best song is Gashina. But personally, my favorite is Full Moon

-Her best song is Gashina, but my favorite is Siren

-Hul... I think her top songs are Gashina --> 24 Hours --> Full Moonㅋㅋㅋ

-I started singing to Gashina as soon as I finished reading the title...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com