Klook.com

Saturday, April 4, 2020

The 13 years old unlicensed driver is fined of reckless driving with maximum of 600M KRW

So, the court has decided to fine the unlicensed driver with 600M to 700M KRW maximum.
The interest is 12% per a year, which means every year he can't pay the whole fine, he has to pay 100M KRW more.
Seems like none of the 7 students come from a wealthy family. And the driver is the only one who has to pay the fine. I'm sure his friends' parents wouldn't help him pay the fine. 
I heard that the driver's mother is an East Asian, and I'm having a hunch that his father is no ordinary personㅎㅎ 
I felt bad for the victim...

[+1,069][-6]

1. [+688][-1] So you can kill a person and get away with 600M KRW

2. [+627][-3] I think the other kids need to help him too, it's unfair...

3. [+563][-6] I heard he lives in an elite neighborhood. 600 to 700M KRW is nothing for him. What about the parents of the victim?

4. [+274][-0] Fuck this, I just don't understand it. So you can kill a person and get away with 600M KRW? That's it? So the rich ones are probably going to go around and kill people then, since 600M KRW is nothing for them. Tell me if I'm wrongㅋㅋ

5. [+222][-0] Tell each student involved to pay fine of 1 Billion KRW. What the hell is 600M KRW? You're getting on my nerves.
trazy.com