Klook.com

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Seems like Kai was a total hot topic during Love Shot era

There are four fancams of him that have reached over 4M views...ㄷㄷㄷ 
I heard that Kai is the male idol in SM with the most fancams views and I guess it wasn't just a false rumor, this is crazy...


[+382][-36]

1. [+122][-5] Not only he is the center of EXO, he also represented Korea with his solo performance in Pyeongchang Olympic Closing Ceremony, he also models for Gucci... He has it allㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+117][-4] There's a pleasure in watching him dancing...

3. [+99][-5] I know, I watched fancams of him during Love Shot tooㅎㅎ

4. [+54][-5] He has the most fancam views on Facebook, I bet. He totally slayed that era, and the second most legendary video of him was his fancam of Tempo in which he wore a bucket hat in it. 

5. [+41][-3] I feel like my heart almost explodes everytime I see him dancing...
trazy.com