Klook.com

Saturday, April 4, 2020

I broke up with my boyfriend of 6 years

I'm going insane for real. I never thought we would end up like this. 
He has always treated me right, ever since we started dating in 7th grade. The time when both of us knew nothing better. 

He is a great guy. He's the type of boyfriend who knows when I get my period, asks me to come out of my house even though he has a cold just to give me food because he worries that I might be having period cramps...ㅠㅠ This is the most touching gesture he has ever done to me. I'm just saying this so that you know how nice he is. 

But then he broke up with me because of personal reasons, he's having a hard time. He said he's going to come back and contact me when things get better, when he feels like he could pay more attention to me. We talked a little bit more, but we decided that this was the end. I trust him more than my parents. My heart is breaking into pieces to see us ending up like this. I don't know what to do. It feels like the sky just fell onto the ground. Can things turn the way it was back then?

This is the words he always sends to me everyday
'I just hope you're so much happier than I am'

[+146][-7]

1. [+55][-0] I'm sure it's going to be hard to get used to live without him, considering that you've dated him for 6 years. Just like the other comments, I totally advise you to find hobbies or anything that you can enjoy for the time being.

2. [+46][-4] Hold onto him

3. [+39][-0] During those 6 years, both of you must have gone through a lot of ups and downs together. But for him, you've become a burden that he can not overcome anymore now. If he's really the one for you, I'm sure he will contact you soon, maybe not for now. Because he doesn't need anything from you for now. I'm sure it's going to be difficult, but don't lose yourself because of him.

4. [+14][-0] Realistically speaking, he's having a tough time and it's going to be painful, but it's better to end things with him. If you hold onto him, there's a possibility that this will occur again and soon enough, both of you will get sick and tired of each other. The memories that you have is already beautiful enough. If you're forcing things that aren't mean to be, you're going to lose it all. If you don't think you can handle it, move on. You probably are going to reminiscence and think about him in the future, but you're going to get through it all. Live your life to the fullest. 

5. [+11][-0] I'm sure from time to time, you'll think of him and you'll tear up when you do, but please remember to not cry too much. Hang on until the day both of you reunite. If he's meant to be, he's going to contact you soon. Don't be down for too long. Shine girl, show the world how beautiful you are. If it's meant to be, it will be! Cherish the memories you've obtained during the six years of your relationship. I hope he's going to get through his hard time just fine. I'm wishing bot of you all the best. 
trazy.com