Klook.com

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Cotton-candy Trump

I feel like if you blow to his hair, it will fall off little by little


A big big cotton candy

[+340][-8]

1. [+172][-2] It breaks my heart to see those pictures, I feel really bad for him. He has a lot of money but there's nothing he can do with his hair.

2. [+142][-0] But little did you know, Trump was born in 1946. That makes him 75 years old this year. 99.8% of white men at his age are bald. At least he can maintain that amount of his hair with his money. You have to lose all of your hair to plant the fake ones, so he's probably waiting for it to fall off. And I heard planting blonde hair is somehow much harder than planting dark hair.

3. [+60][-1] This is so freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+54][-1] His hair is see-through...?? I can see his scalp...

5. [+28][-60] He actually looks handsome in the first picture. I think I'm losing my sanity.

trazy.com