Klook.com

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Which concept do you wish your favourite idol group would do again?

Do you have any concepts that you wish your favorite idol groups would do again? Side-tracks are fine!
My favorite idol group is Nu'est, I personally hope they would do something like VVITH. It's a side track, for your information. It is a very adorable and heart-fluttering conceptㅠㅠ
I think it would still look cute if other idols do it...


[+231][-18]

1. [+346][-34] Can NCT127 please do something like Touch one more time...?

2. [+313][-7] Love Me Right...

3. [+158][-8] I like VVITH so freaking much, it's driving me insaneㅠㅠㅠ Oh, and also Bickering...

4. [+128][-7] Love Paint...

5. [+121][-6] Can NCT's Boss make a comeback...

6. [+105][-5] Something like The Most Beautiful Moment in Life or Wings... I can't choose between innocent and sexy concept. I really love both concepts, though.

7. [+100][-5] I will never get over NCT's Touch...

8. [+81][-2] LOVE ME RIGHT

9. [+73][-4] NCT's Boss... Let's see Kim Jungwoo's 'closer' line part one again, SM-ah...

10. [+72][-4] Boss

11. [+69][-4] I can't get over NCT Dream's Go... I still can't believe they only promoted this song for a week...

12. [+65][-1] Seventeen's Mansae

13. [+65][-1] The 7th Sense for meㅠㅠㅠㅠ Pleasebbb

14. [+51][-2] Run... That concept is my whole life...

15. [+44][-0] Something like Adore U, please... But change the MV and stylists. I will pretend that the original one never existed, so please...?ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com