Klook.com

Saturday, April 4, 2020

The guy who skipped Bol4's Woo Jiyoon's turn during fansign

Hello, the guy in that video is me. I didn't skip her turn on purpose, I was so nervous that I didn't see her and walked past her. I sincerely apologize for that. 
I really like Bol4, especially Woo Jiyoon. I really like her rap part, especially in Fix Me. 
Sometimes, I listen to Bol4 and wonder why she doesn't get any solo despite being a really great singer. 
When I heard that she's leaving Bol4 yesterday, I was very sad and I spaced out the whole day. 
When I walked past her during that fansign, I thought about going back to the queue but it was not possible. I was really sad about that. 
But then, my friend, who went to that fansign with me, didn't bring his album so he brought my album and got it signed again. I am truly sorry. 
I brought some vitamins to give to her, but I was so nervous that I forgot and didn't have the chance to hand it to her. Once again, I sincerely apologize. 
I never meant to do that to her, I was just very nervous that I couldn't think straight. I am very very sorry.
Even at the moment I'm typing this, my hands are trembling so much and I still can't think straight. I'm truly sorry. Especially to Woo Jiyoon.

[+69][-5]

1. [+97][-2] It sounds like he's just making up excuses since he got a lot of hate for what he didㅋㅋㅋㅋ I mean, does it even make sense? He was too nervous that he walked past Woo Jiyoon?? When there are only two people on the stage?? I don't trust men, they're so much more manipulative than you think they are

2. [+61][-1] Bol4 only has two members and he skipped Woo Jiyoon's turn because he was 'too' nervous?? Is he talking or farting??

3. [+33][-9] Oh shit, but when you face your bias you actually might go blank because you get too nervous... What is he going to do now... I feel sorry for him...

4. [+31][-8] I'm sure both that guy and Woo Jiyoon must be really upsetㅠㅠ Woo Jiyoon probably felt upset for being looked down at that time. And that fan felt upset because he accidentally skipped Woo Jiyoon's turn and he couldn't go back on stage... But I can totally see why the whole situation looks so wrong...

5. [+20][-2] I just can't understand it. First of all, there are only two members on the stage. Second of all, does it make sense that he skipped his 'favorite' member's turn because he was too nervous? That's bullshit
trazy.com