Klook.com

Saturday, March 21, 2020

A middle-schooler willing to get assaulted sexually to save her younger sister

(Trigger warning: Sexual exploitation and violence)

A middle school student willing to record any videos and even get called outside to have sexual intercourse with the criminal in a car to save her younger sister, who happens to be in primary school. 


-Is this for real?? Fuck it, I'm going to find that person and beat him to death

-What the fuck is going on...??

-I'm getting real headaches right here. What the fuck is the police doing right now?

-Go to hell, you fucker...

-I'm so sick of this...

-COVID-19, these are the type of people you should be infecting...ㅠㅠ

-The fuck? Even animals wouldn't do sick stuff like that. Go to hell.

-H... How is that even possible? I mean, a child...? Underage girls...?

-What a dirty world we're living in...

-I'm at loss for words. Even Satan is embarrassed now.

-This is very horrible and terrifying...

-This is the time where I wish Death Note was a real thing...

-Can't we just give these type of people death sentence...?
trazy.com