Klook.com

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Would you rather have your eyesight increased by 4.0 or height increased by 4cm


시력 4.0 갖기 vs 키 4cm 추가 되기.. | 인스티즈


-I don't feel uncomfortable being short, but having a bad sight bothers me a lot...

-Maybe by 2.0? I'm afraid I would see things way too clearly if my sight gets increased by 4.0

-I'm satisfied with my current heightㅎㅎ

-I'm fine with my eyesight, please give me the 4cm you promised...

-Eyesight, I guess? I don't want to get any taller

-Can I have 2.0 of eyesight and 2cm of height...?

-I'm 160cm and I don't think adding 4cm will make a huge difference...

-My eyesight is really precious and yet I have a bad sight...

-I don't mind having to wear contacts for the rest of my life as long as I can get taller...

-4cm doesn't make that huge difference. But with better eyesight, I get to see my bias even from a far distance so I'll choose the first option

-They don't even make my prescription for contact lenses because it is that bad...

-I can go through a surgery for my eyesight. I'll choose the second option.

-Imagine seeing things in 4K when you wake up.

-Eyesight, I guess? Because I'm already 170cm tall right now...
trazy.com