Klook.com

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Do you think you can kiss your bestfriend?





-Nopeㅋㅋㅋ Just the thought of it is already hilariousㅋㅋㅋ

-Nope, I don't even want to be kissed. I hate having people look at my face from a really close distanceㅋㅋㅋ

-Nope, just f*cking nope. I don't even want to imagine. I'm not a big fan of physical contact, I don't even link arms when walking with my friends.

-I do kiss my friends for fun, just to see their reactions which usually include screaming in disgust and avoiding meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can kiss my bestfriend, but I'm pretty sure they would hate itㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh God, no. I imagined it and I totally hated it, ew.

-Nope, never. I would never do that.

-I can, but why would I? 

-Yeah, I used to kiss my bestfriends on the lips back then. But now that I think about it, I must have been out of my mind.

-I kiss my cats a lot

-I tried to imagine it and it gave me chills all over my body...

-That's disgusting...

-I will never be in a relationship with people who kiss their best friends...

-A kiss on the cheek is fine for me


trazy.com