Klook.com

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

The picture that proves this '97liner actor and actress are living together


They're currently working together for a movie
The actor is currently popular and rising with a good image
While the actress has a quite bad image in the public's eyes, she has been in three different scandals so far

Ito Kentaro

Yamamoto Maika


-I wonder why everyone, except me, is in love... I wish you all hell

-I'm not that surprised... I already saw this coming...

-Isn't that the guy with an innocent and pure image in Terrace House?

-I guess everyone is in relationships, except for me. Ugh, I seriously want to cry.

-Who's that girl? She looks really charming, I would like to know more about her...

-I thought Kentaro was in a relationship with another woman? I saw a picture of it...

-I don't think they're living together? Maybe she was just helping him with the groceries or something like that.

-This couple is bursting with excellent visuals...

-It's my first time seeing that girl but she already stole my heart...

-That girl is so freaking gorgeous...

-She's gorgeous but she has been in numerous scandals...ㄷㄷ

-Congratulations! They look cute together

-But they're still young...
trazy.com