Klook.com

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

When did you start joining NCT's fandom? I'm curiousㅋㅋ

I joined the fandom in May 2017


-I started liking Mark ever since he was introduced as SM Rookies. And then I officially became an NCTzen during The 7th Sense promotions!

-April 2016

-I've always known NCT ever since SM Rookies but I officially joined the fandom in December 2019^^

-During the promotions of My First and Last, so... February 2017!

-April 13th, 2018. It has been 641 days since I first liked NCT~.~

-I joined the fandom quite late, December 2018^^

-October 2016. Between the promotions of Chewing Gum and Unlimited.

-SM Rookies era. When they did something with EXO, I guess.

-When they first released the teaser for My First and Last!

-After they ended their Boom promotionsㅠㅠ

-3 weeks after I went to Neocity concert... I hate myself.

-January 2019

-When they first released the teaser of We Young

-I've always liked them since My First and Last but finally joined the fandom when they promoted for Regular.

-I followed my friends to see Rookies show and fell for them right away
trazy.com