Klook.com

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Whoa, gifs of Jang Wonyoung in pig tails.. She sets a standard for idols





Her eyesmile is the most adorable thing ever


She has a really great body proportion...

와 장원영 양갈래 짤 진짜 아이돌의 정석 | 인스티즈


-Whoa, she sparkles on stage...

-Our Wonyoung has been an idol for 16 years...ㅠㅠㅠ
 ㄴShe was already an idol when she was born...

-She looks so sweet...

-Now this is the real idol... I'm not a fan, but I always gasp for air whenever I see her...

-Our Wonyoung is such a baby...ㅠㅠ Do you want to get married to this Unnie...?

-Can she keep that hairstyle permanently...?ㅠㅠㅠ She looks beautiful...

-Wonyoung, my cutie...ㅠㅠㅠ This Unnie loves you so much...

-Wow, she looks amazing...

-Wow... She suits that hairstyle really well...ㅠㅠ Jang Wonyoung is truly the best...

-Jang Wonyoung is so beautiful, I don't want to take off my eyes from her... She's beautiful, really beautiful...

-She's seriously so adorable...

-Wonyoung-ah!!! This Aunt loves you so much!!!

-She must be an angel...

-How tall is Jang Wonyoung...? She has a really great body proportion...
trazy.com