Klook.com

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Which color does Jung Chaeyeon look better with?





Blue Chaeyeon ... Red Chaeyeon ...
However, she looks beautiful in both colors..


-Blue...

-Whoa, she looks beautiful with both colors... But I would choose blue over red...

-Hul... I personally think it's red...

-I personally think Jung Chaeyeon looks better in pastel tone rather than eccentric colors...
 ㄴI agree... But Pink-Chaeyeon is the best...

-Judging from the pictures only, I would say red. Am I the only one who thinks so...?

-Jung Chaeyeon suits blue color really well...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Blue... But she also looks beautiful in red. Wow, she looks amazing...

-Red... I mean blue... No, I'm sorry I mean red...!!!

-Totally blue, with no doubt...

-I bet she would look beautiful in purple...

-She looks beautiful either way, but if I really had to choose then it's red...

-I can't see anything else besides her face...

-I'm really bad at telling people's tone... Am I the only one who thinks she looks better with red...?

-Blue. I think Chaeyeon has a cool-tone...

-Blue with no doubt
trazy.com