Klook.com

Thursday, April 4, 2019

The thing Taeyeon said after crying from singing UR


'Have you ever felt like this? You feel you hurt your pride or raged because of things you do.
This song, UR, is like homework to me. Whenever I want to test myself, I sing this song.
When I feel confidence, I sing this song too. And now this song makes me cry so hard.
I may lose to this song right now, but I will sing the rest of the songs in a cool way for you guys'


-No, Unnie... You won over that song...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah, I somehow feel sad to hear that...

-She's so cool... She seems to be a person who becomes a singer purely because she's passionate and loves to sing...

-Whoa, I see... I can truly see her passion in musicㅠㅠㅠ

-I really love how she always does her best in everything she does... Unnie, you're so cool, I love you...

-All my respect for Taeyeon...ㅠㅠ

-Taeyeon is the best...

-What is she talking about...? Is UR a hard song for her to sing...?
 ㄴYeah, it gets harder and harder as you get to the end of the song...
 ㄴJust watch her stage of UR, it's like you're watching a musical show. The song has a high range and it's actually a very difficult song to sing...

-I know how that feels... When everything seems to not work like how you want to, that everything just pisses you off and you can't help but get raged...

-Ah, Taeyeon is seriously so cool... I think I'm in love...

-I just watched a fancam of her singing UR and it really does like she's having a difficult time to sing it...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Taeyeon really hates to cry in front of her fans. She tries to hold it in as hard as she can. This proves how passionate she is, I'm very emotional to hear what she feels... King Taeyeon, I will be rooting for you till the end of my life...
trazy.com