Klook.com

Thursday, April 4, 2019

The title songs SM released for their girl groups when they were on their peaks

SNSD - The Boys

F(x) - Red Light

Red Velvet - RBB


-I know right... SM always releases songs with unfamiliar genres whenever their girl groups were about to hit the peak...

-I love all of these songs...

-But I have to admit that SNSD is a great performer. Will SM be able to release girl group like SNSD again...?

-RBB is not my cup of tea... I like Peek A Boo and Bad Boy, but not RBB...

-Red Velvet hit their peak with Red Flavor, so I think the song they released when the public had the highest expectation on them was Peek A Boo and not RBB...?

-Red Light is a f*cking great song... It's just that they couldn't able to finish the promotions properly because of Sulli...

-But I-fans really like these type of songs...

-I loved The Boys so much...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I remember watching the M/V for countless times...

-RBB is a freaking great song, though...ㅠㅠ I don't understand why people seem to dislike it.. I really love it, especially Joy's part...

-The Boys is not my cup of tea... For RBB, I didn't like it at first but I guess it sounds okay now...? And for Red Light, it's the best song ever. Don't ever think to talk bad about it!!!

-I love all of these girl groups, but I don't like those songs...

-The Boys was legendary... I love it...

-I love the three of these songs... My favorite is RBB!
trazy.com