Klook.com

Thursday, April 4, 2019

FT Island's first full-group picture after Choi Jonghoon's withdrawal



1. [+586][-1] Isn't CNBlue's Jonghyun also going to withdraw from the group? I'm really disappointed in him...

2. [+254][-4] I didn't even know he left the group, even though I'm sure his fans know... I don't even know how many members FT Island has in the very first place~ Lee Hongki must have suffered a lot from all the rumors~~ It's such a relief that they were just some false news, in fact.. I am really grateful that those were just hoax~

3. [+102][-1] They look good, though...? Better even.

4. [+41][-0] I had no idea that bastard was in this group. Good luck to FT Island!!

5. [+39][-0] I've always thought Lee Hongki was the leader of FT Island...

6. [+29][-0] What about that bastard from CNBlue? Isn't he going to withdraw too?

7. [+23][-0] The fact that Lee Hongki was not the leader of this group, I just got chills..

8. [+23][-0] What is Lee Jonghyun doing? Hiding behind the company?? Admit it, you actually hate doing promotions as CNBlue. You're really shameless..

9. [+19][-0] Imagine how great it is. They used to share their money for 5 people, and now there are only 4 leftㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+17][-0] Kick Jonghyun out from his group too. He's disgusting.
trazy.com