Klook.com

Thursday, April 4, 2019

I predicted how Blackpink's new song would sound

Title: Kill This Love

Jennie: 'It's all over now~~ I don't need you, etc etc'
Lisa: 95, English Rap, raps in 5 different languages
Jisoo: 'You say it would last forever~~ etc etc'
Rosè: 'I'm so sick of you, bye bye now'
Jennie: Kill~~ This~~ Love~~ (beat drops)
(sounds of gun)
Ddoong Ddang Ddang Ddang Dee Gee Di Gee Ddang Ddang (Kill Kill Kill~~ Autotunes)
Ddoong Ddang Ddang Ddang Dee Gee Di Gee Ddang Ddang 

This person also has predicted how SOLO would sound like before:

Solo~~ Bbaranarananana Doong Doong Doong Doong
I'm all alone right now but I keep thinking of you~~
~~~
~~~~
Solo~ Bbabababananana Doo Doo Doo Babababa
I won't complain even though I'm all alone right now etc
~
~~
Solo~~ Bbarananadadada

(Changes of beat)
Solo~ Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo


-What the heck is that..

-What..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-As a fan, I'm not really happy to see this kind of post...

-That's so funny...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Well, their upcoming song is produced by Teddy... I somehow can predict how the song would sound like...

-All of Blackpink's songs are great...

-You guys find this funny...??

-I mean, you know how Teddy's songs sound like... So I totally understand why people upload posts like that...

-I think Blackpink's fans would be really offended to see this post, though...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I bet the song is going to be a bop~~~ Blackpink's songs are legendary...

-This is not even funny at all... I don't know what you guys are laughing at...

-'etc, etc'...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-As a fan, I'm not quite entertained to see this post...

-But I bet the song would be so f*cking addicting...
trazy.com