Klook.com

Monday, April 22, 2019

Twice makes a Fancy return with their latest comeback!



-At first, I thought the song was so-so but I can't get out 'Fancy!!' of my mind... It's very addictive...

-I love the song so freaking much...

-I freaking love this song, I can already sing along to itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Dahyun looks so gorgeousㅠㅠ Jeongyeon, I love youㅠㅠ

-It is different from what I thought it would be but overall, it's Twice...

-I love the song and the girls look beautiful, but I don't notice any changes from the conceptㅋㅋ It just looks like the concept that Twice has always been doing...

-Hul, the song actually sounds okay. The teaser did them so wrong...

-I think the M/V and the song don't match at all. The M/V looks dark and fierce, but the song sounds very bright and cheerful...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The song is not bad at all. I just wonder what made the director think that color scheme suits this song...? The song sounds very fancy and cheerful, but the M/V looks so dark...

-Chaeyoung saves the whole song really well...

-Chaeyoung and Mina suit this concept really well...

-I totally love the songㅠㅠ Fighting, Twice!!

[Twice's Fancy debut chart rankings]

(Posted on 19.01 KST)


-This confirms that BTS and Twice are the top idol groups in this generation...

-I'm so proud of Twiceㅠㅠㅠ

-I love the songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected from Twice. I'm sure they're going to rank #1 soon!

-I'm an Army but I have to admit that Twice's latest song sounds really great...

-Just Twice being Twice...

-The song sounds great. I honestly think it sounds so much better than their previous songs...

-The M/V may not live up to my expectation, but I have to admit that the song sounds really great...

-The song is so addictive that it's driving me crazy...

-Congratulations, Twice!

-The more you listen to the song, the more you like itㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com