Klook.com

Monday, April 22, 2019

NCT Chenle: Noona~~ / Fan: I'm younger than you (Fierce)

This is the voice note of a fan sign that was at one point, the source of my happinessㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The killing point here is the fan's stern statement and Chenle's flustered voiceㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Chenle: Noona~~
Fan: I'm younger than you (Stern)
Chenle: ... What?
Fan: I'm younger that you
Chenle: Ah, really??

Here take a look at NCT's Chenle Oppa (01)








-That fan sounds so stern...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm really into NCT these days...

-He sounded so cute when he went, 'Noona~~' but then the fan said, 'I'm younger than you'ㅋㅋㅋ

-Chenle was so flustered that all he could say was, 'Ah, really?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That fan is seriously so hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are all of NCT related posts on this site so freaking hilarious?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'Noona~!~!~' He sounded so cute when he did that, I don't know what to doㅠㅠ

-If I were that fan, I don't mind him calling me Noonaㅠㅠㅠ

-Chenle really did sound so flustered...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I mean, Chenle sounded so cute when he did that but then the fan sounded so seriousㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't that fan being too cold to Chenle??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can totally understand that fan...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why did he assume that she was older than himㅋㅋㅋ

-Chenle is so freaking adorable...

-If she's younger than Chenle, it means she was born after 2001. But how could she be that calm in front of idols...?
trazy.com