Klook.com

Thursday, May 16, 2019

My opinion about the top 3 boy groups with the biggest love towards their youngest members

BTS

Youngest member: Jeon Jungkook

SHINee

Youngest member: Lee Taemin
내기준 막내사랑 남돌 그룹 TOP3 | 인스티즈

Seventeen

Youngest member: Dino
내기준 막내사랑 남돌 그룹 TOP3 | 인스티즈


-I totally agree...

-I hope I could be born as Lee Chan in my next life...

-Lee Chan has 12 older brothers, I wonder how that feels like...

-SHINee is like Taemin and his 4 biggest fans...

-I'm really jealous of Lee Chan's lifeㅠㅠ

-Lee Chan is seriously so cute...

-I totally agree. BTS is like a group of 6 guys babysitting Jungkook...

-Bangtan, thoughㅠㅠ Every time the older members are having something delicious, they would always call Jungkook like 'Jungkook-ah!!~ Come and try this!'ㅠㅠ

-No one could compare to the love that SHINee's members have for Taemin...

-I'm so jealous of Dino... He has 12 older brothers...

-I would like to add Sehun to the list...
trazy.com