Klook.com

Monday, April 22, 2019

Picture of SHINee's Minho at the marine corps that surfaces online today




-Please don't get sick or injured and come back safelyㅠㅠㅠ

-When did he enlist?ㅠㅠ I hope he doesn't get sick or injured and comes back safely!

-He looks so cool...

-F*ck, I'm tearing up right nowㅠㅠㅠ

-Why does it look like an old picture...

-Hul... He enlisted on Marine Corps??ㅋㅋㅋ That's impressive...

-How does he still manage to look handsome even when he shaved his hair like that...

-Minho-ya... It still feels weird to see my idol enlisting in the Marine Corpsㅠㅠ

-He still looks cool even when he shaves off his head... He looks like he's currently filming for a movie...

-I hope he finishes his military service safelyㅠㅠ

-He looks so f*cking cool. His side-profile is driving me crazyㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... This looks like a scene from a movie. He looks really handsome...
trazy.com