Klook.com

Sunday, March 3, 2019

SHINee's Key bids farewell to his fans

To. All my little freaks
Hello, this is Key from SHINee. You guys are doing well, right?
I made my debut in 2018 and busily made it this far.
The precious memories that we have shared together motivate me to run towards the same place without any distraction
I'm very thankful, and also sorry for not being to express my gratitude entirely.
I have never been away for a really long time, but I've been called to serve in the military from March 4. I wouldn't be able to greet you guys for the time being.
Some of you probably would feel really sad and upset, but I know you guys have been waiting so long for this release. I will come back bravely in a good health.
Stay healthy and happy, I hope you guys get to spend your time filled with a lot of love.
I'm always thankful for you guys, I love you.
P.S. I'm leaving!!!<3

From Key.



-I'm tearing up..

-I hope he would come back soon in a good health..

-I will be waiting for you..ㅠㅠ Don't get sick or hurt, come back safelyㅠㅠ

-Good bye, Kibum-ah!! Stay healthy!

-His skin is seriously to die for..

-Take care of your health.. Take care of yourself there..

-Kibum-ah, I love you.. Take care of yourself, don't get sick or hurt anywhere!!

-Good bye, Kibum-ah..ㅠㅠ I will be waiting for you right here..

-Kibum-ah, good bye..ㅠㅠ Promise me you're going to stay healthy thereㅠㅠ I would earn a lot of money while you're away..

-My heart aches when I read the sentences, 'I'm leaving!'.. Goodbye, Kibum-ah..

-The letter somehow sounds very Key-ish..ㅋㅋㅋ Good bye, take care of yourself!!

-I'm a viewer of Amazing Saturday and it's really sad to know that I wouldn't be able to see Key anymore in the show..ㅠㅠ

-I hope he doesn't get sick or hurt anywhere there..ㅠㅠ He still looks handsome even with that kind of hairstyle..

-I can hear Key's voice while reading the letter..ㅠㅠ

-I believe Key is good at everything he does, so I'm sure he's going to do just fine there!!
trazy.com