Klook.com

Sunday, March 3, 2019

The top star who's serving his military service quietly

상당히 조용하게 군생활 하는것 같은 톱스타.jpg | 인스티즈
Kim Soohyun


-When will he be discharged..? It feels like it's already been 3 years since he left..

-Even his military service life looks like a movie.. It looks like he's just away to film a movie.. When will he be dischargedㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I thought the first picture was a still-cut from a movie..

-He still hasn't been discharged yet..?? Seriously though, when is he discharging..? 

-Isn't he the normal one..?? The others are causing too much controversies..

-I miss Kim ㅠㅠ

-I think he still has around two months left before he's discharged..

-Whoa.. I've been forgetting about him all this time..

-Why does it look like he's filming a movie..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's going to be discharged in July.. I don't know why, but it feels like he's been there for a really long time..

-I really hope to see him soon in a drama..

-I know right, when is he going to be discharged?ㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh.. He's really handsome..

-Daesung too.. I wonder if Daesung is doing well there..
trazy.com