Klook.com

Sunday, March 3, 2019

NCT's contents that make you realize that SM pays attention to the boys

1. JCC
Johnny's Communication Center.
The content where Johnny, who has a lot of interest in cameras, show off NCT's real life and various sides off the stage.

The last recording of NCT's Night Night, the radio show that they have been doing for 3 years

The rehearsal of NCT 127's first concert

2. I Like You
is from the slang that Mark's made, 'NCTzens Would Like This Too, Right?'
The members would share stories in anonymous about what happened in that week to their fans
Both NCT 127 and NCT Dream do this in different episodes and they used to upload it every week, but it's already ended right now.



3. Chenji's This and That
Just like the title, it's the type of content where the cutie maknae lines, Chenle ('01liner) and Jisung ('02liner) do a lot of various things. In these series, you can see Chenle and Jisung hanging out and playing around together.
(Not posting the description of each episode since it may become a spoiler..)

4. Rainbow V
The contents where NCT's Chinese Team, WayV, explains about their projects and stuffs.
They create their own logo and decide what projects to do along with which members get to become partners.
(Not posting the description of each episode since it may become a spoiler..)


5. Recording Diary
The content that shows how the situation of their recording studio looks like
In these series, you can see the sides of NCT's members recording their albums, sharing deep thoughts, NCT's members in their comfortable state without any make up, etc.

Beside all of these contents, NCT also has Daily Channel, Music Channel, Dance Channel, etc..
But I decided to only introduce you the fixed contents that they have done so far.



-This makes me realize that SM is not bad at taking care of their artists, it's just that they choose not to take care of them..

-Wow.. SM actually knows how to do these things..?

-I'm so jealous of them.. The company of my favorite group doesn't even upload the dance practice of their title song..

-This somehow makes me realize that NCT has a lot of members..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so jealous of them.. Can you do the same thing for my idols too, SM..?

-I'm happy with all of these contents.. But can they please give my bias some air time too..?ㅠㅠ

-I've watched that episode of Chenji's This and That where they play Domino and I swear they look really adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The 2nd and 3rd contents are the best ones.. I don't watch JCC since Johnny mostly speaks English in those series, and it's my first time hearing the 4th content.. I'm not a fan of NCT..

-It must be nice to be NCTzens..

-Oh.. SM is actually doing their jobs.. NCT really does have a lot of various contents..

-I really love JCC..

-SM has changed a lot..

-That sounds really nice.. I would be really thankful if SM lets my favorite group does at least one of these contents..

-T.. This doesn't sound like SM..

-Noted.. I'm going to watch these series whenever I'm bored. I really like NCT!

-The problem is that.. SM is not consistent when it comes to uploading these contents..
trazy.com