Klook.com

Sunday, March 3, 2019

NCT members' reactions when they get cheated by their girlfriends

1. Listens to her explanation while looking at somewhere else.
A second later, he looks straight into her eyes and says, 'Seems like you think I'm easy to fool since I always smile around you'

내가 바람피는 걸 발견한 후 나와 대화하는 엔시티 고르기 | 인스티즈
2. Looks at the ground for a while without saying anything.
And then he says, "What are you telling me right now is the truth? Is it?"

3. Couldn't stay still and move around, and then he says "So what is the conclusion?"

4. Looks at her quietly and says, "Seems like you think I know nothing.. You keep on making excuses until the very end"

5. His expressions get darker as he listens to her explanation.
With a really low voice, he says "Am I supposed to be fooled right now?"

6. His gaze towards her drastically changes and he says, "Seems like you just took me as someone who's easy to fool.. I'm not a toy to play around with"


-Me..?? Cheating on them..?? I must be out of my mind..

-I must be a trash if I ever cheat on them..

-Whoa.. My heart aches so bad..ㅠㅠ Donghyuck looks really scary..

-Guys.. You're scaring me off..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-How do you even manage to cheat on them..?ㅠㅠ

-I must be a really crazy b*tch if I ever cheat on them..

-Minhyung-ah.. I'm sorry, I was wrongㅠㅠㅠ

-Mark looks cold and chic, but also very scary at the same time..

-The third and fifth reactions, though.. I probably would've cried a river if that actually happened..

-Taeyong looks really scary~~~~

-This is seriously so scary..ㅠㅠ

-Jeno-ya, this noona is really sorry..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa, if Jisung actually reacted like that in front of me I probably would've gone speechless..

-Lee Taeyong got my knees weak..

-I can't imagine Mark being mad.. Which makes that gif looks even scarier.. But it also looks sexy at the same time(?)

-I'm not even a fan but the 5th gif got me goosebumps all over my body

(NB. I'm back with these series and I'm not even sorry lmao enjoy guys)
trazy.com