Klook.com

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Seungri asks the public to judge him with cold-headedly


Translation here:


theqoo

-I'm being really unbiased right now..

-It pisses me off even more to see him talking like thisㅋㅋ

-Shut up, you crazy jerk..

-Didn't you retire from the industry..? It's not like you're coming back anyway, why do you care so much about your image on the public's eyes..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just focus on your case~

-I seriously don't think he's in his right mind..

-I think you're the one who's angry here..

-Bullshit..

-I have never been this unbiased before..

-He's the epitome of shameless..

-He's being ridiculous, for real..

-He thinks he's the shit here..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who is him to tell public what to do and what not to do..??

-What kind of bullshit is this..??

-Who are you to tell us so..??ㅋ

-Ok, so you're expecting us to not be angry right now..????
trazy.com