Klook.com

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Sunmi gained weight until 49kg for her overseas tour

Q: Your skin is great, but I'm honestly very jealous of your slender and slim body! Is your body the type that doesn't gain weight easily?
A: When I was really busy, I'd lose weight until 41kg. But for my America Tour, I gained weight until 49kg. Back then, I still have some space left whenever I wear pants but not anymore. I eat moderately and change my work out routine, that helped me gain some weight.

해외투어를 위해 49kg까지 찌운 선미 | 인스티즈
해외투어를 위해 49kg까지 찌운 선미 | 인스티즈
해외투어를 위해 49kg까지 찌운 선미 | 인스티즈
해외투어를 위해 49kg까지 찌운 선미 | 인스티즈
해외투어를 위해 49kg까지 찌운 선미 | 인스티즈
해외투어를 위해 49kg까지 찌운 선미 | 인스티즈
해외투어를 위해 49kg까지 찌운 선미 | 인스티즈
해외투어를 위해 49kg까지 찌운 선미 | 인스티즈
해외투어를 위해 49kg까지 찌운 선미 | 인스티즈


-That's amazing.. Sunmi has the type of body that doesn't gain weight easily. The fact that she gained 8kg is a really big deal for her..

-She's really cool..

-I bet it's not easy for her to gain weight purposely..

-Miya looks gorgeous either way<3<3

-She gained weight and yet she weighs 49kg..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks so much healthier now.. Fighting, Sunmi!!

-We're the same height and yet I don't look like her when I weighed 49kg.. Well, she's a celebrity..

-I heard that for people with that body type, it's so much more difficult to gain weight rather than losing it..ㅠㅠㅠ She's really amazing..

-She's really cool..ㅠㅠ Sunmi is the best..

-I'm really jealous of her, and at the same time.. I think she's really cool. I bet it wasn't easy for her..

-I bet it must've been difficult for her to gain weight..ㅠㅠ But work out is the answer to all of itㅠㅠ She's really amazing..

-So cool.. It's really hard to gain weight for people who have the type of body that doesn't gain weight easily..ㅠㅠ I need to gain some weight too..

-It must've been hard for her to go through all those diets..
trazy.com