Klook.com

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Taeyeon's picture that can only be received by airdrop on her concert

현재 에어드랍으로 받을 수 있는 태연 콘서트 사진 | 인스티즈
'Seems like you're coming to see Taeyeon today?'
(NB. It's a pun)

Ah.. Galaxy..


-Wow.. She's so beautifulㅠㅠ

-I use iPhone but I didn't get the picture..ㅠㅠ Please send it to me too..ㅠㅠ

-SM seems to love Air Drop a lot..ㅋㅋㅋ They also shared pictures through Air Drop during NCT's concert..

-What about Galaxy users..?ㅠㅠ

-I use iPhone but why didn't I get the picture..??? I'm crying..

-That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ That's how fans have funs while waiting..

-SM seems to love Air Drop a lot.. Is it just SM or are the other artists also doing this,, I mean, do I have to buy an iPhone just because i'm a fan of SM's artist now..?ㅠㅠ

-I guess I'm the only one who didn't go to her concert..

-Amazing!! I'm going to turn on my Air Drop whenever I go to SM Artists' concerts now..ㅋㅋㅋ

-SM.. What about Galaxy users..?

-Ok are they turning Galaxy users into outcasts now..?ㅠㅠ

-Please share the pictures on Twitter so that Galaxy users won't feel left outㅠㅠ

-Will I be able to receive one too tomorrow? hihi..

-It hasn't been that long since I changed my phone to Galaxy..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com