Klook.com

Saturday, March 23, 2019

The reason why Twice's Jihyo never does pig-tails

트와이스 지효가 양갈래 머리를 하지 않는 이유 | 인스티즈
It would be a foul play


-Jihyo is seriously so beautiful..

-I can see Mina in her face when she starts holding her hair up..

-She purposely never does that hairstyle because she's afraid I may die..

-Seriously, though.. There's nothing that she doesn't look good withㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I agree.. Unnie, you're so gorgeousㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm dying... Jihyo-ya, I'm dying....

-Hul, I love you my princess..

-She looks so adorable in the last gif..

-She looks like a Disney Princess.. She reminds me of Jasmine..

-She looks beautiful with pig-tails!!

-Let's go with a retro concept and have Jihyo with pig-tails.. I'm sure the whole world will be head over heels for her..

-Whoa.. She's seriously the cutest girl in the whole world..

-Wow.. She looks really gorgeous in the second gif..

-God-Jihyo..ㅜㅜ

-She looks amazing..
trazy.com