Klook.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Would you rather have a meal with IU or get free fried chicken for a year?



-Have a meal with IU..

-Hul, of course a meal with IU..

-Hul.. 222..

-Of course it's 2222 with no doubt..

-1111.. I love you, Jieun Unnie..

-1111.. No one knows when will I get the chance to have a meal with IU again..ㅠㅠ And I'm okay with buying fried chicken with my own moneyㅠㅠ

-Of course it's 1111.. That's something that you can't even buy with money..

-1111.. I still can afford a fried chicken, and I personally like pizza more than fried chicken..

-2222.. Meeting IU is like a dream to me, it would feel surreal and on the other hand the taste of fried chicken is real..

-1111.. I eat fried chicken too much lately, and besides when will I ever get to see IU in person?ㅠㅠ

-2222.. And save my money to buy a ticket for IU's concert!

-2222.. Now I don't have to worry about starving to death..

-1111.. I don't like fried chicken..

-I love IU.. But I would choose fried chicken with no doubtㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com