Klook.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The pictures that show Yabuki Nako's height really well










-Hul.. I'm just as tall as Nako..

-It's okay since she's beautiful..!

-Our Nako is going to grow taller in the future!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It's okay, she's the tallest one among the fairies..

-Being short is not even a sin or anything..

-I thought the first picture was a video..

-Nako is seriously so adorable..ㅋㅋㅋ

-But her height somehow suits her face and voice really well..ㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so adorable, I think I might die..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She's seriously so cute.. I like her..

-It's not like she's short because she wants to, anyway..

-Measured from the sky, she's the tallest one among all of the other members..

-And that's exactly her charms!!

-She's still young, I'm sure she's going to grow taller as she ages!

-I like her because she's beautiful and she's also a great performer!
trazy.com