Klook.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The member who gets the most part in DALLA DALLA's M/V

Yeji who has the ability to make my heart stop beating..
Totally the type of visual that JYP really likes

-She's seriously so pretty..

-She's beautiful, but I'm not a big fan of her styling for this era.. I personally think she looks so much prettier when she appears in The Fan..

-I love Yeji..ㅠㅠㅠ

-And also the type of visual that I really like..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I think she looks like Sohee!!ㅠㅠ

-Yeji is seriously so prettyㅠㅠ She's charming and unique in her own way..

-She somehow looks beautiful and also handsome at the same time..

-She looks really cool..

-I've been waiting for her debut since her appearance in The Fan.. I think she has a very unique charms, I like her..ㅠㅠ

-She's literally bursting out with her charms..

-I think she has a really beautiful shoulder..

-She looks like Penelope from Wreck It Ralph!ㅜㅜ She's seriously so charming..

-All-rounder Yeji.. She's a great dancer who has a good rap skills, and on top of that she also sings really well..ㅠㅠ

-Yeji looks very outstanding.. She's not only pretty, but also a great performer..


trazy.com