Klook.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Seeing a grown-up adult dating an underage is..

I know I don't have any rights to judge them, but would adult with sanity date kids who are still underage..?
It bothers me a lot to see a '05liner dating a man who's in his mid 20s.. My friend, who was born in 2003, is currently dating with a soldier who's in his 20s.. I can't say anything about it but I think the underage girls are way too better for those guys..



[+119][-5]

1. [+135][-42] But when a 19 years old date a 21 years old, it still could be considered as a grown-up adult dating an underage. If you were the family of these two people, upvote if you can accept it and downvote if you can't..

2. [+115][-2] '05 liner means that the girl is still 15 years old and she's dating a guy in mid 20s..?? I don't understand it. Is that asshole in his right mind??

3. [+73][-2] There must be a lot of fine adult around them, why do they date underages..? Think about it..ㅠㅠ

4. [+48][-0] Guys, I'm a grown-up woman and I think men who fall for underage girls are 100% losers, or maybe just plain insane. In other words, they have no manners. Real men who fall in love with underage would absolutely wait for the girl to turn into an adult to date her..ㅋㅋ Even men would agree to what I'm saying..

5. [+16][-0] How about a 19 years old dating a 20 years old..?

(NB. In Korean, someone is considered legal when they turn 20 in Korean age/usually 18-19 years old in International age)
trazy.com