Klook.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

K-Netz talk about the most outstanding member + the member who looks cuter in person from ITZY

[ITZY's member who looks cuter than expected]




Lia

I just saw some of press-taken pictures of her, and her cheeks look so freaking adorable..ㅋㅋㅋ


-She looks like a younger version of Uhm Hyeonkyung!

-She looks more pure and innocent than her teaser pictures..

-She would be the stan-attractor of the group..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Well, she does look different from the teasers and the M/V..ㅋㅋㅋ

-She totally looks like a baby, so adorable..ㅠㅠ

-She looks really adorable when she smiles..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul, I didn't notice it in the M/V but I think she would be the perfect stan-attractor of the group!!

-I like her so much.. She succeeded in stealing all of my attention..ㅠㅠ

-She looks chic in the M/V but she actually looks adorable in person..

-Isn't she the main vocal of the group..? A perfect visual on top a great singing skills. It's game overㅠㅠ

-The last picture reminds me of Dahyun..

-I think she looks like the kinder version of Min Yoora from The Last Empress..?

-She looks adorable and pretty.. The type of visual that you can't help but stare at..?

-Are all of the members in ITZY Korean..?

-She looks exactly the same in her pre-debut pictures..ㅋㅋ She looks really chic in the teaser so I thought she has changed a little bit, I guess not..

[The most outstanding member in JYP's rookie girl group, ITZY]

Is the youngest member, Yuna
Her voice is easy to tell apart in the song and it sounds really charming
'I don't have any thoughts to change~~'
I also really like the rap part in this scene
And look at her physical figure..
She's the youngest member and yet she has a really nice body
Visual attack




-Out of 5 members in ITZY, I can't tell apart three of them.. They look similar in my eyes, I think I'm getting really old..

-I think Ryujin also looks really charming in the first gif..ㅠㅠ That scene is my favorite part of the whole song and M/V!

-She looks so much prettier in the press-taken pictures than the M/V, which took me by surprise.. She's gorgeous..

-She's really pretty.. She has always looked outstanding ever since the first teaser. I love her smile, she looks really sweet. Totally my type..

-She's a great dancer and has a lot of charms. I'm looking forward to their debut stage..

-She should've debuted with black hair..ㅠㅠ She looks so much better with darker hair..

-I love Yuna..

-Yuna is seriously so beautiful..ㅠㅠ I've always thought so ever since her appearance in Stray Kids. There were some rumors that she left the line up because she was barely seen hanging out with the girls in the line up and I'm relieved that she got to debut..

-That hair color doesn't suit her. Her hair color in the M/V looks so much better..

-For me, I think this hair color suits her really well..ㅠㅠ She's so pretty..

-Yuna is indeed very gorgeous..

-Judging from these showcase pictures, I think she looks prettier with darker hair like in the M/V..

-I think she could've done a good job as the center of the group as well..
trazy.com