Klook.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

ITZY's official twitter update + becomes the most-searched keywords + showcase debut

[The full-group picture that was recently uploaded in ITZY's Official Twitter]

Stay tune~~!


-The combination of the members looks really great, I think they're a really well-formed group..

-Lee Chaeryeong really does look like Lee Chaeyeon..

-Yuna's visual is insane..

-I think the girl with the white boots is the prettiest one in the group..

-Lia's smile is seriously so adorable..ㅠㅠ

-Can someone tell me their names from left to right..? They're so pretty..

-I love Shin Ryujin so freaking much.. ITZY, let's hit bigㅠㅠ

-Why does Lia look so adorable..

-I think they all somehow slightly look like each other..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The longer I look at Lia, the more charming she looks..

-The girl with red hair looks really gorgeous..

-It's so cute how all of them look nervous in these pictures..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Which company are they from..?

-Chaeryeong, congratulations on your debut!

[JYP's official youngest artist becomes the most searched keyword in Naver]

She becomes the most searched keyword in Naver in the first day of her debut.
Not because of her appearance in TV shows or anything, but because of press-taken pictures from the debut showcase.
The legendary JYP's girl group maknae line
Sohee -> Suzy -> Tzuyu -> Yuna

#15: ITZY
#16: JYP ITZY
#20: Yuna




-Hul, she's the youngest member in the group?? She's so freaking pretty..

-She looks like a mermaid in the last picture..

-JYP needs to pay the reporter who took the last picture, she looks really gorgeous in that picture..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Her face and body are totally insane.. Is she really a '03 liner..??

-She's so f*cking beautiful, God damn..

-Kya.. The red-hair girl becomes the most-searched keyword in searching engine!

-Hul.. She's really beautiful..

-Hul, they're having their debut showcase today.. I need to watch the videos..

-Whoa, the last picture shocks me.. Her beauty freshens up my eyes..

-I think we can always trust in JYP when it comes to the maknae of their girl groups..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. She was born in 2003..?

-She reminds me of Nayeon..

-She just went up to #16 now!

-Whoa, she looks really sweet..

[Screen captures of ITZY's debut showcase]







-Don't tie up Yeji's hair, please..

-Ryujin really does look like Son Naeun.. Son Naeun when she was still chubby back then..

-Yeji is the leader of the group..??

-Yuna reminds me of the Youtuber Shugi..

-That girl named Yuna somehow reminds me of Jo Bo Ah..

-Yuna reminds me of Jo Bo Ah.. She looks so cute and she's only 17 years old now, she's at the age where she looks the most cheerful!

-Shin Ryujin is so gorgeous..

-Don't you think these screen-captures suck..?

-Ryujin and Yuna are seriously so pretty..

-Does the girl in the first picture have braces..?

-I think the first girl looks like someone, but I can't figure it out..

-Yuna reminds me of Luna from F(x).. 

-Yeji<3

-Did you take these screen captures with your feet..?

trazy.com