Klook.com

Monday, February 18, 2019

Whoa.. Suga..

I happened to came across Suga's First Love and ended up having goosebumps all over my body and tear up a little bit.

I usually don't like rap songs and prefer slower and calming songs.
Something like Shin Youngjae's or Punch's songs and voices..ㅋㅋ

But lately, I got into BTS and listen to their songs.
Since it's Suga's song, I thought it would be a rap song and skipped it at first..ㅋㅋ

I was on my phone while listening to some songs, and then there was this song that talked about brown piano and stuffs. The song sounds really slow at first and it's getting more intense in the middle..

Whoa, and then there's this part that goes 'I wouldn't be able to do this anymore!!..

That totally breaks the stereotype of rap that I had..
And the lyrics are so much different that I thought it would be.
I think he was trying to say that his first love was the piano, and I think that's really amazing..
The way his voice gets intense seriously drives me crazy..
I can't stay calm..
I feel like my ears were just hit by the reality..


[+611][-29]

1. [+76][-0] You need to check out 'So Far Away' too..

2. [+56][-0] Check out Outro:Her, Seesaw, 134340, Love Maze, and Love Myself. The rap parts in those songs are really slow and calming, they sound just like ballad songsㅎㅎ 

3. [+51][-0] You can listen to So Far Away in Youtube or Soundclous..

4. [+27][-0] I'm the type of person who doesn't understand rap and simply just hate it. But after listening to Suga, I fell in love with the genre and my first favorite song was Never Mind. I also like First Love, that was mentioned by the OP in the post. His mixtapes are really great, thanks to him I started to see rap in a whole different light..

5. [+22][-0] First Love is a really great song, you guys really need to check it out.. It starts off with Suga's calming husky voice, you know? And then he starts to raise his volume and the song intensifies in the middle. It doesn't sound cringey at all, he sounds really genuine and sincere even when he raises his voice. Before I got into BTS, I remember crying when I first listened to this song. I didn't even pay much attention to the lyrics at that time. I think the lyrics are very emotional, even when you can't relate to it. For your information, I have never cried because of any songs except for Jonghyun's The End of The Day and First Love. I'm not the type of person who would cry because of songs..

6. [+18][-0] Wow, this post is trending. Note this, guys..
Recommendation of BTS' songs according to their genres
-When you're having a hard time and need to be comforted
-Sexy songs
-Chill songs
-Up beat, dance songs
-Fierce, tough, Hip hop
-Sweet songs
-Emotional and cheerful songs
trazy.com