Klook.com

Monday, February 18, 2019

Doesn't this picture remind you of Blackpink during their early debut days?

I found this picture from Pann, which company are they from..?
Did YG just launch a new girl group??

[+438][-83]

1. [+156][-18] I heard Blackpink's stylist is now working in JYP.. But anyway, they all look very beautiful and charming..

2. [+140][-25] This group has a really great harmonisation of members..

3. [+125][-13] Their outfits in that picture remind me of the uniforms BP had for As If It's Your Last..

4. [+75][-15] I'm sorry but does wearing tennis skirt + crop tees and going with girl crush concept always mean they're copying Blackpink...? Twice had similar outfits when they promoted Like Ohh Ahh..

5. [+69][-5] I think it's because they're from JYP, but I have never thought they looked like Blackpink.. Those outfits just remind me of all the other girl groups from JYP who have done girl crush concept before..

6. [+65][-7] I really like all of them..ㅠㅠ They're perfect..

7. [+61][-2] Well, it's not like Blackpink personally designed those outfits and they only wore it because their stylists told them to. And now the stylist is working in JYP, and she's just dressing the girls with the style that she thinks suits them..ㅋㅋ

8. [+55][-1] They remind me of Wonder Girls during their debut days..

9. [+54][-6] The second girl from the left is wearing the exactly same outfit..

10. [+52][-3] Yuna's face is literally flawless..

trazy.com