Klook.com

Monday, February 18, 2019

The 'sparkly' edits that's currently trending among I-fans















-That reminds me of an application named Kira Kira..

-Lee Sooman in the end, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I seriously don't understand why they do such kind of edit..

-Oh.. These edits look so pretty, totally my style..

-That looks exactly like the effect that I used to use when I first learned Photoshop in elementary school..

-I don't like it..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Taeyeon looks so freaking beautiful in that picture..

-Some of these pictures look really pretty and the rest look out of place..

-'80s vibes..

-I think they look pretty..ㅋㅋ I even saved some of these pictures..

-I was really surprised when I suddenly saw my bias while scrolling down the post.. 

-I thought they use Kira Kira for these edits.. 

-They all look off.. to me..

-Tumblr's vibes..ㅋㅋ I'm used to see those type of edits so it looks just fine to me. Seems like it's a trend to edit pictures like that and put '90s heartthrob' as the captions..

-I want to see this effect on Chungha's glittery scene..

-This is called 90s Retro Style and I really love it..
trazy.com