Klook.com

Monday, February 18, 2019

Nu'est has a lot of songs that deserves to be back in music charts too

I've been a fan of Nu'est ever since their debut..

I used to go to music shows during their promotions of Face,
but they stopped releasing albums since Sleep Talking and only had overseas schedule.
So I quit the fandom because I thought it was over.

Hello climbed up back to the music charts because it was popular..
But I personally think Nu'est has a lot of other songs that are so much better than Hello..ㅠㅠ

Nu'est has been in the industry for 8 years, there are a lot of their songs that get buried..
So I will recommend them according to their genres!
Please check them out..

1. Idol Ballad
Most of Nu'est's great songs are the ballad ones.

I'm Bad (This is the best)
Love Without Love (Totally suits as the OST for historical drama)
A Scene Without You (Sounds like a drama)
A Little Bit More (emotional Baekho-Minhyun duet)

2. Trendy songs, the songs that would do well even if they were released right now
It is said that the reason why Nu'est's songs don't do well is because they're always one step ahead of the trend^^

Look (This is my fav songㅠㅠ It sounds really trendy and classy)
Love Paint (I seriously don't understand why people are sleeping on this song)
R.LT.L (EDM, House genre. It sounds very swaggy)
Overcome (Sounds like an American song, it's weird that it's not popular. The concept for this song is truly the best)
My Heaven (It's a fan-song, this song has a really great performance)

3. Sweet songs with beautiful lyrics
The characteristic of this genre is: Nu'est refers the other party as 'You' (NB. genderless)! The lyrics are really pretty..

VVITH (Their visuals were legendary.. 'If you get angry at me for not noticing that your nail polish color changed, I feel wronged. If you were affirming my love for you, it's my live)
Daybreak (Minhyun and Jonghyun's duet, it sounds chill..)
Emotion (So cuteㅠㅠ)
Pretty (The song that would make you feel showered with love)
The Girl Next Door (Actual title: Introduce Me To Your Older Sister)

4. Cheerful songs that's nice to listen in summer
The boys were still underage when they released these songs..ㅋㅋ These are very upbeat songs!

Fine Girl (You would want to go to a water park after listening to this song)
Storybook (I'm sure some of you probably have heard this song before)
Not Over You (Popular for being the song that attracts people to join the fandom)
Beautiful Solo (Very cheerful and bright)

5. Power Idol Songs
Tough and fierce songs. The typical 'powerful idol' songs..?

Big Deal (They somehow gives off 'Beast' vibes in this song)
Beautiful Ghost (I totally love the choreography)
CLIMAX 
Good Bye Bye (Why is it not popular yet?)

Please give some reviews after checking these songs out~~
My favorite song is LOOK!!


[+491][-139]

1. [+108][-5] I'll Love You More, Love Without Love, ONEKIS2.. These songs are great as wellㅠㅠ

2. [+107][-5] There's a reason why Loves call Look as 'God-Look'. I would love to recommend that song along with R.L.T.L.  And CLIMAX is a really magical song, if you listen it on the day where you really hate going to school or work.. It somehow makes you gain some strength!

3. [+98][-6] You guys really need to check out their Japanese tracks as well, especially Amenochi Eien. It's too bad that there's no Korean version of that song..

4. [+51][-0] Ren's solo, Me To You. Every time I'm having a hard time, I would listen to this song and gain strength and comfort.. You guys really need to check it out..

5. [+36][-0] To those who like Look and R.L.T.L, I'm sure you guys would also love YLENOL and Gravity & Moon.. Because that's exactly what happens to me..

6. [+34][-0] I'm sure you guys probably have seen this gif at least once in other posts. It's from VVITH stage..

7. [+31][-1] God-Look has a really nice M/V..ㅠㅠㅠ They drive me crazy with their casual outfits and choreography..

8. [+31][-0] Love Without Love and A Scene Without You. These are my personal favorite songs from Nu'est!!

9. [+29][-0] Nu'est W's Lie is a really great song as well.. I discovered this group because of that song. It has a really charming intro..

10. [+29][-0] I play Superstar Pledis a lot lately and I really like My Heaven a lot..ㅠㅠ Eventhough it's really hard to complete that level and that's quite annoying..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com