Klook.com

Monday, February 18, 2019

Do you think your friends influence your grades?

For me, I personally think they do.
My grades in 7th and 9th grades were great because I was friends with some great kids.
But in 8th grades, I hung out with friends who really loves to play around, which made my grades dropped..


[+481][-5]

1. [+322][-0] When I hang out with friends who are not really smart, I somehow feel like.. 'At least I study hard' and end up being quite lazy at studying. But when I hang out with smart friends, they somehow motivate me and I end up studying even harder..

2. [+302][-2] They do give influence to my grades..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+227][-3] Those b*tches who always blame their friends whenever their grades drop are so f*cking annoying, don't you think so?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+70][-2] It may sound that I'm just blaming other people but honestly, they really do give big influences to my grades..

5. [+66][-0] What do you think is the reason behind mothers sending their kids to study in Gangnam Area..? They don't want their kids to be surrounded by lazy kids, they can't help but end up getting influenced by their laziness too..

6. [+62][-0] Even if you blame your friends when your grades drop, there's nothing that they can do.. If you have the willingness to study hard, your grades wouldn't drop no matter what type of friends you hang out with..

7. [+49][-0] It is indeed nice to hang out with friends who study hard.. You would feel like you have a rival but in a good way and you guys can go study together at the library, etc. My school is kinda divided into two types of students. Those who study hard would study no matter what, even when the lazy ones don't study..

8. [+44][-4] I personally think grades are 80% made up by your own effort and the rest 20% is influenced by your friends..

9. [+20][-0] I guess that's why mothers always move around to find the neighborhood that's filled with smart kids..
trazy.com