Klook.com

Monday, February 18, 2019

What is this song?

I like to listen to bands, so I was looking for some videos of bands' performances in Youtube and discovered Day6. 
This band has really great lyrics, they somehow sound very emotional and.. It's seriously no joke. 
The best 'nice ex-boyfriend' type of songs in my personal opinion.
I looked up for them and found out they're under JYP, I wonder why they're not that popularㅠㅠ
Anyway, they have really great songs so make sure to check them out.
I'm posting this because I think their songs are too good to be slept on. 


[+837][-45]

1. [+245][-3] Day6 has a lot of great songs other than You Were Pretty.. For example: I Loved You, Somehow, Let Go, I Like You, Better Better, I'll Remember, Congratulations, etc. And if you want slower songs, I recommend you to listen to When You Love Someone. And there are still a lot of other great songs that I couldn't mention here. You guys really need to check them out, especially the songs that I listed here. My favorites are I Loved You and Let Go..ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+225][-1] You Were Pretty is the best song that I have ever listened to in my entire life..ㅠㅠ When I first discovered this song, I ended up looking up for other songs from Day6..ㅠㅠ My favorites are When You Loved Someone, Congratulations, and I Like You.. I personally think You Were Pretty deserve to be back in the music charts again..ㅠㅠ It just doesn't make sense that it's not in the music charts right now..ㅠㅠ

3. [+196][-1] Aren't they that band..? The one whose song Park Bogum sang in his fanmeeting, was it I Like You..? Anyway, that's also a really great song of theirs..

4. [+88][-1] I freaking love this song.. I'm not even their fan, but I put this song to my playlist and listen to it for like a year.. I'm seriously curious why this song is not making its way up back to the music charts;;

5. [+87][-0] What surprises me the most is the fact that four of the vocals in this group would probably be main vocals if they were in other group..

6. [+86][-0] I can't believe I'm finally seeing Day6's post in Pann.. Here, take a look of our handsome Wonpil..

7. [+82][-1] I Like You is a really great song. When will they get popularity..? They're too great to be slept on..ㅠㅠ

8. [+68][-0] Hul.. The drummer in this band is really handsome..ㅠㅠ He looks like the typical lead character you would usually see in webdramas..

9. [+60][-0] I checked them out because my bias recommended to, and I have to admit they have a lot of great songs..

10. [+53][-0] I'm a student in my 10s, and all of my friends love Day6..
trazy.com