Klook.com

Monday, February 11, 2019

Who are the idols with the best visuals in your opinion?

Who do you think they are?
I think idols listed below have the best visuals, in my personal opinion

SNSD's Yoona
First of all, she's the representative of 'idol with best visual'. It has been over 10 years since her debut and I personally have never seen any idols who look better than her! The most important thing is that Yoona is the only idol who also has an actress vibes in her. On top of that, her nickname is Yongphrodite. Game over.

BTS' Jungkook
How should I put it into words..? I think he looks adorable because he's the youngest member in his group. But he also has a really great body, which is his reversal charms. Even me, who's a guy, can't help but admire his looksㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's also a great singer. He's truly an all-rounder.

BTS' V
I think he's the original 'Face Genius', which means he would always look good in every pictures or screen captures. He has a very adorable personality and his voice is his reversal charms, he's flawless!

Red Velvet's Irene
I think she's the idol with the best visual in the third generation. She seriously looks like a doll. She has a cold image, but she becomes so freaking adorable when she starts talking in her satoori (dialect). She's like a walking barbie doll..

BTOB's Yook Sungjae
YookJalDdo is the shortened words for Yook Sungjae + Handsome (잘생긴/Jal-Saeng-Gin) + Crazy (또라이/Ddo-ra-i), which perfectly explains him.. A handsome crazy guy. He looks both adorable and handsome which is very fascinating, and on top of that he has a really nice personality!! The most important thing is that he's a great singer. Just think about it.. A great singer with that visual and personality, it's game over.

[+347][-108]

1. [+242][-53] V

2. [+220][-54] V

3. [+166][-51] Yook Sungjae

4. [+145][-100] I personally think BTOB's Lee Minhyuk is really handsome, it's so sad that not a lot of people notice it..

5. [+113][-10] L

6. [+103][-32] Him!! He's so freaking handsome..

7. [+101][-22] V

8. [+98][-14] Jin

9. [+80][-26] Jungkook

10. [+71][-9] L.. I can't help but admire his visual whenever I see him..

trazy.com