Klook.com

Monday, February 11, 2019

Is there any reason why V doesn't do this hairstyle?

I somehow came across this picture in the Internet and he looks so f*cking handsome that it took me by surprise. And of course, it's just an edited picture..
I admit that he's handsome, but I think he would be able to showcase his facial features better if he shaves the side of his head and put his hair up..ㅠㅠ 
I don't think he has done this kind of hairstyle before..



-V himself personally likes long hair..

-Well, it's up to him, right..?

-The day V does this hairstyle would be the day I'm getting rushed to the hospital..

-He's afraid I might die if he does this hairstyle..

-He did this hairstyle back then during his debut days. But I think it would look different if he does the same hairstyle now..

-Taehyung said it himself that he looks ugly with his hair up.. But no, Tae.. That's not right..

-It is said that Taehyung likes to keep his hair long, he doesn't like to cut his hair. The company once tried to cut his hair back then, but he kept on avoiding.. 

-He's afraid that we might die if he does that hairstyle.. And he personally likes to keep his hair longㅠㅠ Taehyung-ah, try shorter hairstyle too in the future.. I think you would look great with shorter hair as well..

-I would love to see V with that hairstyle.. He would look so freaking handsome..

-Our Taetae likes to keep his hair long..

-No.. I'm gonna die if he does that hairstyle..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. He's really good-looking..

-I wish to see V with that hairstyle at least once in my life..ㅠㅠ

-I hope we all could see V with two-block hair cut before we die..

-Because it's cold..?
trazy.com