Klook.com

Monday, February 11, 2019

Global viewers asking the identity of BTS' member with glassesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

외국 머글들 이번에는 "안경 쓴 걔”를 찾기 시작함ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ | 인스티즈



-Namjoon should create his own country..

-President Namjoon, please create your own country..

-The numbers of competitors all over the world is increasing.. Ugh, I really have to get married to Kim Namjoon, thoughㅠㅠ

-No.. He's my Joon..

-Kim Namjoon is indeed the best..

-I'm so happy that our sweetie, Joon, is getting noticed by people all over the world.. There's only one right answer for this, he needs to create his own country..

-The people of Namjoon Country is increasing as the time passes by.. It could become a developed country in just no time. 

-Hul.. People from across the world are acknowledging Namjoon's sexiness. We have a big problem here..

-Kim Namjoon, your sweetness has become the hottest topic all over the world..

-Kim Namjoon, why do you still not have your own country..??

-When will Kim Namjoon create his own country..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I already made up my mind now. I'm going to create a country for Kim Namjoon..

-I bet Kim Namjoon is going to have his own country soon..
trazy.com