Klook.com

Monday, February 11, 2019

A fansite master's spending in a month


Ask me anything!
Q: I think someone needs to be rich to become a fansite master. How much do you usually spend (as a fansite) in a month?
A: 9,697,000KRW (roughly 8,600USD)


-That's like 10 times more than my credit card bill..

-Seems like she was born with a gold spoon in her mouth..

-How is she going to pay all of those money...

-Can she pay back those money by selling goodies..?

-Rather than all those money she has, I'm more jealous for the fact that she has a lot of time to spend..

-Of course she spends a lot of money, she's basically a sasaeng..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's shotaloved?? She's a sasaeng, I'm not even surprised..

-I'm so jealous of the fact that she has a lot of money to spend..

-Even if I was born from a rich family, I don't think I could become a fansite master..

-Whoa, that's a lot of money..

-I don't think I could ever become a fansite master..ㅋㅋ..

-She must be from a rich family..

-Hul.. Do her parents pay for all those credit card bill..? Whoa, I'm so jealous of her..

-There are a lot of fansite masters who actually come from really rich families..

-Fansite masters don't even earn money.. Even if they do, it's usually from selling goodies or private informations of the idols..

-I think it's funny when people say they're becoming a fansite master to earn money.. I wonder if there are any fansites who actually earn money..

-All she does is probably following the idols around. So how is she going to earn money to pay those bills..?
trazy.com