Klook.com

Monday, February 11, 2019

Female idol whose shoulders are treasure

Blackpink's Jennie




HYHwZ



But of course, her shoulders are not the only thing that's pretty about her..ㅠㅠ

(go to original post for more pics)

-The type of person who suits off-shoulders really well..

-I knew it was going to be about Jennie the moment I read the title..

-I think her shoulders are one of the factors why she looks good in any kind of clothings..

-I think Jennie and I come from a whole different world..

-Her shoulders are beautiful, so are her collarbones.. 

-She needs to get an insurance for her shoulders..

-If I had shoulders like her, I would wear off-shoulder every day to show off my shoulders..

-There's nothing about Jennie that is not pretty..

-I'm so jealous of her, I wish I had shoulders like that..

-She was born with it..ㅋㅋ I'm really jealous of her..

-Not only her shoulders, her overall body is a treasure..

-Jennie.. How could even her shoulders are beautiful..

-Hul, that's fascinating..ㅋㅋ

-I'm so jealous of you, Jennie-ya..ㅠㅠ

-The idols mentioned in this post have beautiful shoulders as well..ㅠㅠ Jennie, Chaeyoung, Hyerim..

-I clicked on this post thinking about Hyerim, though.. But I have to agree that Jennie has beautiful shoulders as well..

trazy.com