Klook.com

Friday, January 18, 2019

The female idol whose dance skills could be considered in the top 5 in the industry













-I totally agree..

-Her dance is just.. different from any other idols..

-On top of that, she has a really nice body.. It's nice to see her dancing..

-I personally think she's not in the top 5.. She's the best dancer in the industry..

-I agree.. I remember watching IZONE's performance in a year-end show with my whole family, we all admired how a great dancer she is..ㅋㅋㅋ We even got goosebumps at some point..

-I was scrolling down Youtube and found a video of Chaeyeon's dance compilation that's 8 minutes long.. I actually watched it until the very end as if I was hypnotised..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't believe she got eliminated from Sixteen just because she's not good with photoshoot.. 

-Lee Chaeyeon.. Ever her hair dances along with her too..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks really outstanding when she dances..

-Oh My Girl's Yoo A, Black Pink's Lisa, IZONE's Lee Chaeyeon.. These three are really good dancers..

-She's the best dancer in the industry for me.. She's really cool..

-Her fancams are the only fancams I watch beside my bias' fancams..

-I think she's the best.. Even though I'm not a fan of hers..
trazy.com