Klook.com

Friday, January 18, 2019

Big Hit introduces Taehyun as the fourth member of TXT







-He looks like Aron from Nu'est..

-He looks like Jung Sanghoon in his year book pictures..

-Whoa.. I have to admit that he's really handsome..

-He looks like actor Park Haejin in the video..

-The type of face that men would find handsome..

-He looks like the mixture of Jin and RM..

-So cute.. Totally the type that Big Hit really likes..

-He reminds me of SHINee's Minho.. So handsome..

-I think he looks like V..

-Is Big Hit really bad at taking pictures.. Or do they just suck at selecting the pictures..? In my opinion, all of the members look so much better in the videos..

-I can see Park Haejin and Leeteuk in him..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I have to agree that he's handsome, but he's not my type.. The first and the second members are totally my type..

-He reminds me of Jung Yonghwa..

-I can see V, Jungkook, and also iKON's Jung Chanwoo in him..
trazy.com